Twice a year VPP enlists an independent market research group to conduct a survey of veterinary practices. In that survey practices are asked questions about their businesses ranging from revenue growth metrics to their opinions on certain trending topics in the veterinary profession. VPP uses this data to produce VETPulse, a bi-annual newsletter that provides timely insights into the topics that most affect veterinary practices today. VETPulse is also representative of the cutting-edge industry thinking that VPP’s partner practices benefit from. We work hard to stay on top of the trends and issues that affect practice owners and are able to make decisions that will keep our partners one step ahead of the game.
We invite you to read through our past issues, and encourage you to let us know if there are topics or issues that you would like to see addressed in upcoming issues.
- Volume 9 (Summer 2017): Topics: Specialization & Referrals, Traveling Specialists, Consolidation, Market Growth Statistics
- Volume 8 (Spring 2016): Topics: Educational Resources, Wellness Labs, Market Growth Statistics & Surgery Methodology
- Volume 7 (Spring 2015): Topics: Practice Management Systems, Market Growth Statistics & Survey Methodology
- Volume 6 (Summer 2014): Topics: Flea, Tick & Heartworm Revenue Growth, Manufacturer Share & Market Growth Statistics
- Volume 5 (Winter 2013/2014): Topics: In-House and Reference Lab Services, Reminders & Market Growth Statistics
- Volume 4 (Fall 2013): Topics: Pet Insurance & Market Growth Statistics
- Volume 3 (Winter 2012/2013): Topics: Online Pharmacies, AAHA Accreditation & Market Growth Statistics
- Volume 2 (Summer 2012): Topics: Wellness Plans & Market Growth Statistics
- Volume 1 (Winter 2011/2012): Topics: Flea/Tick/Heartworm Medications & Market Growth Statistics